Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY DOG DUDLEY - HIT BY A CAR!


This is my gorgeous cocker spaniel, Dudley. Today he got hit by a car. :(
He ran across the street (chasing a cat!) and I chased after him. He ran across again to go home and screeeeeech! bang! yelp! I saw the whole thing!
I think the whole street heard me scream. Lots and lots of people came running out of their homes to see what had happened. Someone drove us to the vet (I was far too shaken to drive) and he is now under observation.
Hopefully, it's just a broken leg!
Poor poor Dudley!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, I came over from Hooked on Houses and decided to scroll along your blog. So happy to see that your Dudley is recovering. My yorkiepoo, Fritz, was hit by a car (he ran out the door and I chased him right out to the street), and thankfully he survived, nary a broken bone. This happened 5 or so years ago, and it still counts as the most traumatic experiences of my life. I'm so sorry you had to see a similar thing.

    I hope Dudley gets well soon! Can you tell my furkids anre basically like my real kids, lol.

    HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete