Thursday, June 18, 2009

FRIENDSHIP TAGBOOK

Some time ago I made a friendship tagbook for a good friend of mine who moved to Melbourne. We spent a wonderful weekend together in her new home town and I put together this little memory keepsake to remind her of the fun times we had. Needless to say, she loved it!







So, this week it would be fair to say that I'm hooked on memories of good times shared with friends. To see what others are hooked on this week, have a peek at hooked on fridays.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift - how lovely to have a friend like you to take the trouble to do this. Girls' weekends are often the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you make me smile. What a great memory you have there... and while we are all enjoying, it reminds us of those fun times long ago.

    Thanks for the memory gogger.

    TTFN~~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The memory book is a very thoughtful gift. Handmade gifts are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    What a wonderful and fun keepsake!
    Cathy6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez you two are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops that was actually my comment above, I didn't realise I was logged in as Darren, although I am sure he would agree with my sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! Such a fabulous keepsake of good times together :-) I'm sure your friend will cherish it forever :-)

    Thanks so much for sharing your friendship tagbook and participating in Rewind Wednesday :-) It's so cool that our little blog party has made it all the way to Australia!! :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete