Thursday, May 28, 2009

HOOKED ON RAINBOWS

As I was driving home from work, I was confronted by this most spectacular light show right in front of me. It seemed like the city buildings were struck by this beautiful ray of coloured lights. I managed to take this photo just in time. Within minutes, the sky turned dark and grey and eerie and then the rain come pouring down.
The rainbow was very short-lived but very stunning!
Have a look at hooked on houses to see what other people are hooked on this week!

7 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Hooked on Fridays....

    Wow!! I think that's the brightest rainbow I've ever seen!! Good thing you had a camera handy :-)

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible rainbow, wow!! Did you go searching for the pot of gold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost doesn't look real, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a real fluke! Luckily, I had my camera on the passenger seat of my car. I stopped at the traffic lights - and there it was! I quickly took a photo - just in the nick of time! Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, the never quite look real, always magic. By the time you tell someone to look, they may be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last year I saw a double rainbow and it was oh so lovely.

    ReplyDelete